Site Health Cleaning and Disinfecting
- The School will use disinfectants and products that are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against COVID-19 and registered with the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Common Areas/Halls will be cleaned throughout the day. Frequently touched surfaces and objects will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. A log will be maintained documenting date, time and extent of cleaning and/or disinfecting performed. Hand sanitizers will be available in areas where hand washing is not available.
- Classrooms (frequently touched surfaces and objects) will be cleaned and disinfected several times during the day including but not limited to, before school, after each session, at the end of the day and as needed. Classroom equipment, supplies, toys, will be cleaned and disinfected as required.
- Classrooms will be supplied with tissues and disinfection wipes for frequent disinfection of high-touch areas such as keyboards, tables, and other areas within the classroom. Faculty and staff will be directed to utilize disinfectant wipes for high-touch areas on a frequent basis.
- The School will increase ventilation with outdoor air to the greatest extent possible while maintaining health and safety protocols.